Picture of Robin 3214
Registered 7 years 270 days
+2 −0 Open for Voting
Robin 3214 Wednesday, 22 May 2024, 05:08 PM
2 of 2 users support this suggestion
WaitingQueue: Search for Waiting Queues
It would be great if Waiting Queues would be searchable in the Phone/Softphone App.
Picture of Benjamin
Registered 13 years 24 days
Benjamin Tuesday, 4 June 2024, 08:03 PM
Re: WaitingQueue: Search for Waiting Queues
Hi Robin,

As far as I know, starting with version 13r2sr18ish ‘pseudo’ objects such as call broadcasts, waiting queues, boolean and the likes have been excluded from being shown as search results by default but can still be displayed if needed.

• Advantage: You do not have to manually activate the ‘Hide from LDAP’ option for these - depending on the number of objects, this can be quite tedious if you do not use the explorer wink.
  • Disadvantage: If you still want to display some or all of these objects, you need to create an LDAP object as described here by René and allow users to use it (tick its name in the Apps section within the user object or a config template):
    • Create LDAP-Objekt, e.g. ldap_pseudo
    • Tab Server: fill with pbx details plus credentials just like the directory settings for users.
    • Tab Search:
      • Search Base: cn=PBX0
      • Object Filter: (pbx=<pseudo type="waiting"*)
      • Search Attribute: cn
      • Search Attribute: h323
      • Search Attribute: e164
    • Tab Attributes
      • cn: cn
      • telephonenumber: e164
      • sip: h32e
      • email: email
To display more, you can extend the object filter like: (|(pbx=<pseudo type="broadcast"*)(pbx=<pseudo type="executive"*)(pbx=<pseudo type="map"*)(pbx=<pseudo type="vm"*)(pbx=<pseudo type="waiting"*))

Kind regards,
Benjamin
Picture of Robin 3214
Registered 7 years 270 days
Robin 3214 Wednesday, 5 June 2024, 09:14 AM
Re: WaitingQueue: Search for Waiting Queues
thanks, I will test it. But the feature request will be still active because I believe that this makes sense by default. If you don't need it, you can activate "Hide from LDAP" for the affected object.
← You can define your color theme preference here