Picture of Bernhard 1993
Registered 9 years 293 days
+13 −0 Open for Voting
Bernhard 1993 Wednesday, 24 January 2024, 10:14 PM
13 of 13 users support this suggestion
Boolean: GUI improvment

Hello Innovaphone Team!

The Bool-App GUI could be optimized.

· It would be helpful to add a configurable description text for the user, which could be sourced from the Description Field of the Bool-Object.

· Additionally, a better status indicator of the actual state would be useful.

· The vertical alignment of the “timer rows” is very strange and space consuming. It would be better to use the alignment of the V12 Bool in one line.

Thank You!

BR
Bernhard

Bild1.png

Picture of Chris 556
Registered 13 years 145 days
Chris 556 Thursday, 18 April 2024, 04:26 PM
Re: Boolean: GUI improvment
Hi Bernhard,

I totally agree. This vertical alignment, I have to explain it over and over again with every new customer. Thanks for making a feature request of it

I would also ad a checkbox for automatic function. So If the table is not shown, it is clear for the user in which state the boolean is. So three checkboxes "On", "Off" and "Automatic"
Kevin
Registered 10 years 54 days
Kevin 1414 Tuesday, 14 May 2024, 04:44 PM in response to Bernhard 1993
In addition, a public holiday function would also be very nice, i.e. that the public holidays are automatically imported or can be imported.
Picture of Mustafa 6757
Registered 1 year 46 days
Mustafa 6757 Wednesday, 29 May 2024, 02:35 PM in response to Bernhard 1993
Hi Bernhard,

thats a good idea and im all for it.

I would also like to take the opportunity to mention another improvement. Im currently working on a customer pbx right now and it feels like it helps alot:

It would be great if you could also upload holidays for a certain calendar year using a csv or xml file in this overview.It is easier to prepare and upload a file than to type in the values individually or maybe use an ical url.

See Image below

What do you guys think?
← You can define your color theme preference here