Picture of Antonio 904
Registered 11 years 344 days
+1 −0 Open for Voting
Antonio 904 Friday, 2 February 2024, 09:35 AM
1 of 1 users support this suggestion
Connect Feature requests
We have a question regarding the Connect app, We thought to use our microblog to extend information to external user, which may be self-registered on pbx only as guest and only with a limited access to some app, as Connect app, and only limited to 200 post.
The requests are:
- a common user in Connect app, in "... More" menu, have complete visibility of all pbx users. We think may be better, if this visibility can be managed, avoiding some user (i.e. via config template) to see the complete list of users. This may be a limitation or not accepted at all that a common user can see and can access, for example, to CEO and or other enterprise specific or group people. Each user or each categories of users, may want to avoid this personal interaction, limiting at all the access to some "user" or some "group" or allowing only general interaction to a "group". I think this may be allowed including this in "visibility" configuration, as a further flag.
- other question, regard the use of the microblog to external user. The free 200 post, is a very good idea, and may promote or allow the use of Innovaphone platform, in scenario as which We are testing for. But may be that the "external or guest" user may open always a new post for any new communications with same group or same user, consuming the 200 free post available, for non correct or abnormal use, so may be a good idea provide for some users, the availability of predefined possible "post" and nothing else. Because I see more difficult that a customer provide a license upgrade to extend the 200 available "posts" for their external or guest users.
I hope this will meet the interest of others.
Thank You so much for the attention
← You can define your color theme preference here